To add resellers via WHMPHP, we first need to go to the WHMPHP page. To do this, please log into your WHM account, and then scroll down to the Plugins section. In this section, you should see an icon named WHMPHP. Click on it. This should bring up a new tab.
Now you are in WHMPHP. To create a reseller account, first of all hover your mouse over the Reseller button, and the click on Create Reseller. This brings up a page with lots of options for you to fill out.
- Domain Name - Here you need to enter the domain name the account will be using.
- Username - Here, please enter the username the account will use.
- Password - Here, enter the password you want the account to use. As always, make sure this is a strong password.
- Email ID - This is the email the account will use.
- Package - Here, you need to select the package you want the account to use.
- Allowed Diskspace - Here, enter the amount of diskspace (in megabytes) that the account is allowed to sell. If you check the Allow Overselling box here, then the reseller account will be allowed to sell more diskspace than you allocated.
- Allowed Bandwidth - Here, enter the amount of bandwidth (in megabytes) the account is allowed to sell. If the Allow Overselling box is checked here, the reseller account will be able to sell more than the allocated bandwidth.
- Limit Accounts - Here, you can enter the amount of accounts the reseller will be able to sell. Leave this blank to allow an unlimited number of accounts to be sold.
- Private Nameserver 1 - Here, enter the nameserver you wish the reseller to use. Leave this blank for the account to be setup with the defaults.
- Private Nameserver 2 - Here, enter the nameserver you wish the reseller to use. Leave this blank for the account to be setup with the defaults.
After you have entered all of this information, click on Create Reseller.